Expectations for Research and Scholarly Activity
The CoB reviews regularly research performance, and report its progress to the Deanship of the Scientific Research and Graduate Studies. Faculty members are required to do significant research and publication activity, sound research practices. CoB’s research expectations are as follows:
- Research activities are aligned with the College mission,
- Compliance to ethical standards in data collection and in reporting results are ensured,
- Local business and community issues are addressed,
- Making an impact on students’ community, community of professionals and local business community,
- Targeting reputed journal with high impact factor and high CiteScore (Scopus (Elsevier)).