- Strengthen the commitment to deliver quality academic programs in a learner-centric environment.
- Attract, retain, and graduate highly diverse and employable learners.
- Recruit, retain, and develop diverse and qualified faculty members.
- Develop a strong COB academic brand.
- Engage with the local and regional communities through need and aspiration-based activities.
- Promote impactful research and scholarly activities addressing the needs of the dynamic business environment.
- Provide students with a high-quality education at internationally approved standards, to enable them to make successful managerial decisions at required levels of managerial competencies.
- Prepare highly skilled graduates to meet the market demand for professional managers in all business functions.
- Enhance students’ business professional skills needed for sound decision-making process at relevant managerial positions in all types of organizations.
- Help students to build the personal professional value system necessary to conduct business and take decisions according to high ethical standards of business conduct.