The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, offered by the College of Business (COB) at Al Ain University (AAU), provides a broad business education deemed by the key stakeholders in the UAE society. The program includes concentrated education in the following specialized areas:
A Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree at AAU is designed for business professionals who seek future mobility and promotion in the work environment together with those who intend to proceed for their postgraduate studies.
MBA program equips participants with knowledge, skills and competence to be able to lead and tackle local and global business challenges keeping in view human values, ethics and social responsibility in strategic decision making.
The MBA program aims to:
Upon graduation, students should be able to:
|EmSAT||TOEFL ITP||IELTS Academic|
A student may be granted conditional admission in the Master of Business Administration in the following cases:
- Obtains a score of (550 in TOEFL) or (6 in IELTS Academic) by the end of the first semester of joining the program.
- Registers for no more than (6) credit hours in the first semester of joining the program, and gets a GPA of (3 out of 4).
- Obtains a GPA of (3 out of 4) in the first (6) hours of the approved program.
- Registers for no more than (9) credit hours in the first semester of joining the program,
- Obtains a GPA of (3 out of 4) in the first (9) hours of the approved program. A student may study the (9) credit hours in two semesters (3 + 6) or three semesters (3 + 3 + 3).
- Taking 4 prerequisite courses as specified by a department, and can only be exempted from all remedial materials that have been studied at a Bachelor’s level.
To obtain a Master of Business Administration (General), a student must successfully complete 33 credit hours, with a minimum (CGPA) of 3 out of 4.