Wejdan Farhan, Ph.D
Abu Dhabi Campus
+971 2 6133232
Ph.D. Interdisciplinary Studies in Human-Computer Interaction, Laurentian University, Canada.
Master in Computational Science, Laurentian University, Canada.
Bachelor in Computer Science, Al-Zaytoonah University, Jordan
Human-Computer Interaction: E- learning systems and E-health applications.
Razmak, J., Bélanger, C. H., & Farhan, W. (2018). Development of a techno-humanist model for e-health adoption of innovative technology. International Journal of Medical Informatics.
Razmak, J., Bélanger, C. H., & Farhan, W. (2018). Managing patients’ data with clinical decision support systems: a factual assessment. Journal of Decision Systems, 1-23
- Farhan, W., & Passi, K. (2016, January). E-learning User Interface for Visual and Hearing Impaired Students. In Proceedings of the International Conference on e-Learning, e-Business, Enterprise Information Systems, and e-Government (EEE) (p. 10). The Steering Committee of the World
- Farhan, W. (2014). A comparative study of D2L's Performance with a purpose built E-learning user interface for visual-and hearing-Impaired students (Laurentian University of Sudbury).
The International Conference on e-Learning, e-Business, Enterprise Information Systems, and e-Government (EEE) , Las Vegas, in Nevada, US.
- Decision Support Systems
- Business System Analysis & Applications
- Business Data Communication
- Fund. Of Innovation and Entrepreneurship