Ph.D. Accounting, University of Aberdeen, UK
Master in Accounting, Yarmouk University, Jordan
Bachelor of Accounting, Yarmouk University, Jordan
Internet Financial Reporting, Accounting for Goodwill, Investor relations, Stock Market efficiency, Corporate Governance, Dividends policy.
- Razmak, J. Al Shawabkeh, A. Kharbat, F. and Qasim, A. (2018) “Examining the Factors affecting the adoption of e-health innovation Technology” International Journal of Economics and Business Research. Vol. 16. No. 2 (Scopus)
- Al Chahadah, A. El Refae, G. and Qasim, A. (2018) “The use of data mining techniques in accounting and finance as a corporate strategic tool: and empirical investigation on banks operating in emerging economies” International Journal of Economics and Business Research. Vol. 15. No. 4. (Scopus)
- Qasim A. (2018). “Audit Committee Effectiveness: Reflections from the UAE”. International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Vol. 15. No. 1. (Scopus)
- Alshawabkeh, A. Razmak, J. Qasim, A. and Kharbat, F. (2018). “Enhancing Internal Communication in Organizations using Enterprise Social Networking”. International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Vol. 15. No. 1. (Scopus)
- Jraisat, A. Al-Barghouthi, S., Qasim, A. and Nimer, K. (2017). “Global Financial Crisis and Productivity Changes of Banks in UAE: A DEA-MPI Analysis”. International Journal of Business and Society, Vol. 18. S3. (Scopus)
- Qasim, A. and Al-Barghouthi, S. (2017) “Corporate Internet Financial Reporting Practices of Companies Operating in Emerging Economies: An Empirical Investigation on Listed Companies in The United Arab Emirates”, International Journal of Business and Society, Vol. 18. S3. (Scopus)
- Haddad, A, Sbeiti, W. and Qasim, A. (2017). “Accounting legislation, corporate governance codes and disclosure in Jordan: a review”.International Journal of Law and Management. Vol. 59 No. 1. (Scopus)
- Qasim, A (2014) “Corporate Governance Mechanisms and Web-Based Investor Relations Activities: An Empirical Examination on Companies Listed in Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange” Research Journal of Finance and Accounting Vol. 5 No.14.
- Qasim, A (2014) “The Impact of Corporate Governance on Firm Performance: Evidence from the UAE” European Journal of Business and Management Vol. 6 No. 2.
- Qasim, A., Abughazaleh, N. and Haddad, A. (2013) “Goodwill Accounting in the UK: The Effect of International Financial Reporting Standards”. Review of Business and Finance Studies. Vol. 4. No.1.
- Abughazlaeh, N. Qasim, A and Haddad, A. (2012).“Perceptions and Attitudes Toward Corporate Website Presence and its Use in Investor Relations in the Jordanian Context”. Advances in Accounting. Vol. 28. No.1. (Scopus)
- Abughazaleh, N. Qasim, A and Roberts, C.- (2012) “The Determinants Of Web-based Investor Relations Activities by Companies Operating in Emerging Economies: The Case Of Jordan”. Journal of Applied Business Research, Vol. 28, No. 2. (Scopus)
- El-Barghouthi, S., Qasim, A. and Yasin, M. (2012) “Is Amman Stock Exchange an Efficient Market?”. International Business Research. Vol. 5. No. 1
- El-Barghouthi, S. Yasin, M. and Qasim, A. (2012) “The Use of Trends Analysis in Amman Stock Exchange”. International Business Research. Vol. 5. No. 2
- Suwaidan, M. and Qasim, A.. (2010) “External Auditors’ Reliance on Internal Auditors and its Impact on Audit Fees: An Empirical Examination”. Managerial Auditing Journal, Vol 25. Issue 6. (Scopus)
Principles of Financial Accounting (U), Intermediate accounting (U), Financial Management (U,G), Advanced Accounting (U, G).Managerial Accounting (U, G)