Abdelhafid Belarbi, Ph.D
Al Ain Campus
+971 3 7024888 Ext: 788
Al Ain University of Science and Technology
College of Business
Department of Accounting and Finance & Banking
P O Box 64141, Al Ain – UAE
Tel. 00971 3 7024888 Ext:788
Fax 00971 3 7024777
- Ph.D. Economics, University of Cincinnati, USA
- Master of Art, Economics, University of Cincinnati, USA
- Bachelor of Economics, University of Oran, Algeria
Higher Education Risk Management, Assymetric Information in Higher Education, Environmental Economics, Industrial Organization and Managerial Economics, Islamic Economics & Finance.
- Ghaleb Awad El-Refae and Abdelhafid Belarbi (1999) An Explicit Treatment of C-V-P Models Based on cost Minimization, Journal of Commerce and Finance, No. 1, Tanta University, Egypt.
- Abdelhafid Belarbi, Ghaleb Awad El-Refae and Jamal Abu Rashed (2010) Social Capital and Education: An Islamic Perspective, Global Business and Economics Review, Vol.2, Issue 2, USA.
- Abdelhafidk. Belarbi, Ghaleb A. Elrefae and Jamal Abu-Rashed (2012) Issues of asymmetric information in public private partnership contracts within Jordanian health care sector, International Journal of behavioral and healthcare research, Vol.3, No.1, USA.
- Abdelhafid K. Belarbi and Ghaleb A. El-Refae (2012) Education Incentives in the Gulf Area:An Analytical Approach,Global Business and Economics Anthology, Vol.2, USA
Microeconomics (U), Macroeconomics (U), Statistics (U,G), Managerial Economics (U,G), Marketing Management (G), Innovation and Entrepreneurship (G).
Arab Society for Economic Research-Egypt, Jordanian Economists Association- Jordan.
Economics, Univ. of Cincinnati-USA