PhD in Business Management , University of Tenaga National, kuala lumpur, Malaysia
MBA, Alzaytoonah University of Jordan, Amman, Jordan
Master of Science, Applied Mathematics & Statistics, University of Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, Jordan University for Science and Technology, Irbid, Jordan
Risk Management, Artificial Intelligence, Data Mining, and Market Research
- “Credit Decision Models for the Jordanian Commercial Banks” (2016), Global Business and Economics Review, InderScience.
- “Credit Decision Models for the Jordanian Commercial Banks” , (2015), Business and Economics Society International 26th Conference, Al Ain University of Science and Technology, Al Ain, UAE.
- “Credit risk assessment model for Jordanian commercial banks: Neural scoring approach”, (2014), Review of Development Finance (Elsevier), 4 (1), 20-28.
- “Using Data Mining for an Intelligent Marketing Campaign”, (2012), Global Business and Economics Anthology 2, 276-282.
- “Credit Risk Management for the Jordanian Commercial Banks: A business Intelligence Approach”, (2012), Australian Journal of Basic & Applied Sciences 6 (9).
- “Credit Risk Management for the Jordanian Commercial Banks: Business Intelligence Approach”, (2012), Conference on Asian Forum on Business Education (AFBE), UNITEN, Selangor.
- “Neural networks in bank insolvency prediction”, (2010), International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security 10 (5), 240-245.
- “Islamic Entrepreneurship: An ongoing driver for social change”, (2010), Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business 1, 81-97.
Statistics for Business (U,G), Business Mathematics, Statistics using SPSS, Operation Research, Calculus, Open Math, Using Math, Discrete Math, DSS (G), Risk Management and Insurance, Quality Management (U), Applied Statistics for social sciences (U).