Ph.D. Interdisciplinary Studies in Business Technology Management, Laurentian University, Canada
MBA, Laurentian University, Canada
Master in Information Systems, University of Banking and Financial Sciences, Jordan
Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), Al-Zaytoonah University, Jordan
Innovation and Change Management, e-health Applications, Business Analytics, and Decision Support Systems.
- Razmak, J., Bélanger, C. H., & Farhan, W. (2018). Development of a techno-humanist model for e-health adoption of innovative technology. International Journal of Medical Informatics. (Rank A)
- Razmak, J., Bélanger, C. H., & Farhan, W. (2018). Managing patients’ data with clinical decision support systems: a factual assessment. Journal of Decision Systems, 1-23. (Rank B
- Razmak, J., & Bélanger, C. (2018). Using the technology acceptance model to predict patient attitude toward personal health records in regional communities. Information Technology & People, 31(2), 306-326.. (Rank A)
- Razmak J., and Bélanger, C.H. (2018). Management of techno-psychological factors influencing the Patient-Physician Electronic Relationship, International Journal of Healthcare Technology and Management (IJHTM). Forthcoming. (Rank C)
- Alshawabkeh, A., Razmak, J., Qasim, A. and Kharbat, F.F. (2018) ‘Enhancing internal communication in organisations using enterprise social networking’, Int. J. Economics and Business Research, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp.72–86. (Rank C)
- Razmak, J., Shawabkeh, A. A. A., Kharbat, F. F., & Qasim, A. (2018). Examining the factors affecting the adoption of e-health innovative technology. International Journal of Economics and Business Research, 16(2), 196-209. (Rank C)
- Muray, M., Bélanger, C.H., & Razmak, J. (2018). Fall Prevention Strategy for an Emergency Department. International Journal of Health Care Quality Assurance. The article is scheduled for Volume 31, Issue 1, due Feb 2018. (CiteScore, 1.02)
- Razmak, J., and Bélanger, C.H. (2017). Connecting technology and human behaviours towards e-health adoption, Int. J. Information Systems and Change Management, Vol. 9, No. 3, 2017. (Rank C)
- Razmak J., and Bélanger, C.H. (2017). Comparing physicians and patients on their use of e-health tools, Technology in Society, Volume 51, p 102-112. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techsoc.2017.08.007. (Rank C)
- Razmak, J., and Bélanger, C.H. (2016). Interdisciplinary Approach: A Lever to Business Innovation. International Journal of Higher Education, 5(2), p 173-182. doi:10.5430/ijhe.v5n2p173.
- Razmak, J., and Aouni B. (2015), Decision Support System and Multi-Criteria Decision Aid: A State of the Art and Perspectives. Journal of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis, 22, 101–117, doi: 10.1002/mcda.1530. (Rank B)
- Bélanger, C.H., Longden, B., Orozco, P. and Razmak, J. (2018) “What Mexican Students Expect and Experience from Their Professors”, EAIR 40th Annual Forum, Budapest, Hungary.
- Kharbat, F., Razmak, J., Shawabkeh, A. (2017). Patient Portal: A Proposal for UAE-Health Services, 2017 Tıp Teknolojileri Kongresi, TIPTEKNO'17, IEEE Türkiye EMB Kolu desteği ile, Biyomedikal ve Klinik Mühendisliği Derneği (www.biyoklinikder.org ).
- Razmak, J., Shawabkeh, A., Kharbat, F., Qasim, A. (2017). Factors Accelerating the Adoption of e-health Innovative Technology: The case of patient portal in Canada, 30th Business & Economics Society International (B&ESI) Conference, Abu Dhabi, UAE, January 8-11, 2017.
- Shawabkeh, A., Razmak, J., Kharbat, F., Qasim, A. (2017). Enterprise Social Networking: A Framework for Enhancing Internal Communication, 30th Business & Economics Society International (B&ESI) Conference, Abu Dhabi, UAE, January 8-11, 2017.
- Razmak, J. and Aouni, B. (2013). "Multi-Criteria Decision Support Systems: A Glorious History and a Promising Future." Multiobjective Optimization (The International Conference on Modeling, Simulation and Applied Optimization (ICMSAO’13) April 28-30, 2013, Hammamet, TUNISIA)
- Innovation and Change Management Strategies (G-MBA)
- Strategic Management (G-MBA)
- Quality and Operations Management (G-MBA)
- Leadership (G-MBA)
- Fundamental of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (U)
- Innovation Management and Creativity (U)
- Small Business Management (U)
- Leadership for Managers (U)
- Strategic Management (U)
- Quantitative Business Analysis (U)