Loay AlNaji, Ph.D
Al Ain Campus
+971 3 7024888 Ext: 809
Business Admin/Information Systems, Argosy University, USA
Al Ain University of Science and Technology
College of Business
Department of Management and MIS
P O Box 64141, Al Ain – UAE
Tel. 00971 3 7024888 Ext: 809
Fax 00971 3 7024777
- Ph.D. Business Administration / Information Technology, Argosy University, USA
- Master in Computer Science, California State University, USA
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Irbid, Jordan
Entrepreneurship Management, Innovation, Cloud Computing
- Alnaji, L., Salameh, H. (2015). Performance-Measurement Framework to Evaluate Software Engineers for Agile Software-Development Methodology. European Journal of Business and Management. Vol 7, No 2.
- Alnaji, L., Salameh, H., Al Khatib, E., Yousef S. (2014) Role of Age, Gender, and Social Status on Students in Hybrid Classrooms: A study. Journal of e-Learning and Knowledge Society. Vol 10, No 3.
- Saleh, A., Alnaji, L. (2014). Impact of Strategic Thinking and Strategic Agility on Strategic Performance: A Case Study of Jordanian Insurance Industry Companies. International Review of Management and Business Research. Vol 3, No 4.
- Salameh, H., Alnaji, L. (2014). Challenges Leading to Projects Struggle in IT Project Management Office. WSEAS TRANSACTIONS on BUSINESS and ECONOMICS. Vol 11. P 262-271.
- Rifai, F., Alnaji, L., Yousef, S. (2014). The Role of University Academics in Introducing and Applying Entrepreneurship Concepts and its Effect on Universities in General and on Jordanian Society in Specific. Developing Country Studies. IISTE. Vol. 4, No. 21
- Salih. A, Alnaji. A (2014). The Impact of Talent Management In Enhancing Organizational Reputation: An Empirical Study On The Jordanian Telecommunications Companies. Journal of Applied Business Research; 30(2):409.
Leadership for Managers, Quality Management, Compensation and Benefits Management, e-Business, Performance Management, Advanced Database Management, Innovation for Managers