Master of Business Administration - Accounting
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting at Al Ain University of Science and Technology (AAU) is designed for business professionals who seek future mobility and promotion in the work environment together with those who intend to proceed with their postgraduate studies. After completing an MBA, professionals can advance more rapidly in the business community and achieve their long-term goals and objectives in occupying leading managerial positions. In addition, successful completion of the program will allow the graduate to proceed for postgraduate studies (Ph.D.).
A Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting at Al Ain University of Science and Technology (AAU) is designed for business professionals who seek future mobility and promotion in the work environment together with those who intend to proceed for their postgraduate studies.
MBA in Accounting equips participants with knowledge, skills, and competence to be able to lead and tackle local and global business challenges keeping in view human values, ethics and social responsibility in strategic decision making.
- Provide students with a high-quality education at internationally-approved standards to enable them, after graduation, to make successful managerial decisions at optimal levels of managerial competencies.
- Prepare highly skilled graduates to meet the market demand for professional managers in all business functions.
- Enhance students’ business professional skills for sound decision-making process at relevant managerial positions in all types of business organizations.
- Help students to build a personal professional value system necessary to conduct business and make decisions according to high ethical standards of business conduct.
To obtain a Master of Business Administration in Accounting, a student must successfully complete 33 credit hours, with a minimum (CGPA) of 3 out of 4.
At the end of MBA program, a graduate is expected to be able to:
- Apply comprehensive business knowledge to situations in a local and global business environment.
- Demonstrate an advanced and integrated knowledge and skills needed in the field of study (Management, Accounting, Finance and Banking, Human Resource Management, MIS, Marketing).
- Communicate effectively through oral presentation, report writing, and state-of-art technology to support organizational effectiveness.
- Apply research and analytical skills to address highly complex challenges in the business environment.
- Demonstrate critical thinking ability and use of highly developed cognitive skills to find feasible and innovative solutions to complex business problems.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead and effectively participate in teams to implement and coordinate organizational activities.
- Demonstrate autonomy, responsibility and continuous self-development in managing professional practices in highly complex environments.
- Integrate relevant business ethics and corporate social responsibility concepts and practices in management decision-making.
- Financial and governmental accountants
- Accounting information systems designers and developers
MBA Committee for the Academic Year 2018/2019
|Al Ain Campus|
|1||Dr. Nasser Taleb - Director, MBA program (Al Ain Campus)||Chair|
|2||Prof. Moyaid Sulieman||Member|
|3||Dr. Sobhy Elkhatib||Member|
|4||Dr. Adel Ahmed||Member|
|5||Dr. Abdelkader Mazouz||Member|
|6||Dr. Kholoud Al Qeisi||Member|
|7||Dr. Qutaibah Althebyan||Member|
|8||Dr. Shorouq Eletter||Member|
|9||Dr. Tahira Yasmin||Member|
|Abu Dhabi Campus|
|1||Dr. Ahmad Ghandour - Director, MBA program (Abu Dhabi Campus)||Chair|
|2||Prof. Habib Chabchoub||Member|
|3||Dr. Zafar Husain||Member|
|4||Dr. Mohammad Nuseir||Member|
|5||Dr. Abu Reza Islam||Member|
|6||Dr. Ammar Jreisat||Member|
|7||Dr. Jamil Razmak||Member|
|8||Dr. Ibrahim Ninakara||Member|
|9||Dr. Mahmoud Nassar||Member|