Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing Apply Now
The Bachelor's of Business Administration in Marketing concentration is specialized in providing marketing knowledge and skills to allow our students to prosper in today’s global business environment. The concentration of Marketing is dedicated to excellence in both research and teaching. The concentration provides a balanced mix of courses that are assessed through practical course works in addition to examinations and other assessment tools. The mix of courses leads students to understand marketing processes and situations in structured and complex business environment, communicating effectively, and thinking independently and critically.
The Marketing program aims to be one of the top programs in the region that provides specialized knowledge and skills in the marketing domain.
We provide marketing knowledge and professional training to successfully allow our students to assimilate business intelligence to function in competitive, global and ethical business environment, providing them with skills required to become leading marketing professionals through cutting-edge knowledge creation and dissemination to both students and other stakeholders.
To obtain a Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing, a student must successfully complete 123 credit hours, with a minimum (CGPA) of 2 out of 4.
As a result of completing this program, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate analytical and critical-thinking skills with direct application to business environments.
- Develop competencies in using planning skills to create and implement marketing solutions to meet clients’ needs.
- Create a range of communication skills in order to become an effective communicator.
- Understand the importance of being consumer-oriented and demonstrate how to effectively establish, develop and maintain business relationships.
- Analyse problems undermining service organization performance and identify strategies to overcome and improve services marketing organization performance.
- Identify and evaluate global, economic, cultural, and ethical issues related to marketing.
- Marketing and Sales Management
- Market research for organizations
- Preparing feasibility studies