Bachelor of Business Administration - Management
The Management concentration is most appropriate for students who have a broad-based interest in the field of management rather than a single area of concentration. This concentration of study prepares students for careers as leaders of all types of organizations including government, non-profit, and business.
The management program (MP) aspires to be a pioneer in providing various organizations working in the UAE and other Arab countries with the best qualities of management graduates who are able to efficiently lead private and public organizations.
The management program aims at providing students with theoretical and practical management knowledge and skills that are making them capable of dealing with different challenges that might encounter local organizations in the future.The MP also has diverse and committed faculty who teach and conduct research that addresses relevant management subjects. Our qualified staffs are efficient in designing and developing management training programs and rendering professional consultancy in various areas of management.
To obtain a Bachelor of Business Administration in Management, a student must successfully complete 123 credit hours, with a minimum (CGPA) of 2 out of 4.
As a result of completing this program, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill of leadership required to effectively and efficiently plan, organize, and control an organization for a competitive advantage.
- Demonstrate analytical and critical-thinking skills with direct application to business environments.
- Demonstrate capability to apply global multidisciplinary concepts in business and industry.
- Demonstrate skill in the use of technology and computer software applications in business and industry.
- Demonstrate capability to apply ethical and environmental values to general business principles and practices.
- Business Management
- Administrative responsibilities at organizations
- Planning and Management
- Management positions in international business and industry