Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance & Banking Apply Now
The Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance and Banking program aims at providing the students with knowledge and skills that will equip them with the contemporary theories and applications in all topics of corporate finance, investments and financial markets and institutions to prepare successful business executives in both industrial and services firms throughout the United Arab Emirates and Gulf region.
The Finance and Banking Program aspires to achieve excellence in the development, dissemination, and application of finance and banking knowledge about the functioning of private, public and not-for-profit organizations in a global environment.
The mission of the Finance and Banking Program is to enhance students’ critical thinking, communication, technological, and problem-solving in the area of finance and banking.
To obtain a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance & Banking, a student must successfully complete 123 credit hours, with a minimum (CGPA) of 2 out of 4.
Upon completion of the finance and banking program the students should be able to:
- Acquire the foundation of the conceptual and analytical framework for making an investment and financing decisions.
- Interpret and analyze basic financial statements in order to perform financial analysis.
- Understand the international aspects of finance, banking, and insurance.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills related to the applications of finance, banking, and insurance.
- Use effectively spreadsheets and web-based information technology in the applications of finance, banking, and insurance.
- Develop an awareness of the financial business environment in UAE.
- Corporate financial officers
- Financial analysts
- Portfolio managers
- Insurance officers