BBA - Human Resource Management Apply Now
The Human Resource Management concentration is designed to prepare human resource professionals to deal with the complexities and challenges of managing today's workforce. As business and society have grown more complex, the demand for trained managers and leaders has increased. Increasingly, organizations are hiring well-trained professionals to recruit, develop, manage, and retain their most valuable business asset – human resource. This concentration is designed to offer a practical base of knowledge for students interested in pursuing a career in human resource management.
The Human Resource Management Program (HRMP) aspires to produce well-rounded business oriented graduates who can significantly contribute in the development of all human resource management functions and activities, preparing them to be efficient in handling future challenges and leading organizations toward sustainable success.
The (HRMP) is designed to develop the students ' knowledge and understanding of HRM functions, activities, theories and practices. It is planned to improve their human skills in managing employees and leading organizations toward growth and success. It is our hope to develop our graduated students to be more innovative, more involved in decision making that are relating directly to HRM.
Aims and Outcomes
As a result of completing this program, students should be able to:
- Provide expert advice in core areas of Human Resource Management.
- Develop, implement, monitor, and effectively assess core HR policies, procedures, and processes.
- Understand and utilize the organizational skills required to develop and maintain effective recruiting, publicity and community relations programs.
- Demonstrate the high ethical standards required within the Human Resource profession.
- Develop and implement rewards, recognition and retention strategies, programs.
To obtain a Bachelor degree, a student must successfully complete 123 credit hours, with minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.0.