BBA - finance & banking Apply Now
Al Ain University of Science and Technology’s B.B.A. in Finance and Banking concentration aims at providing the students with knowledge and skills that will equip them with the contemporary theories and applications in all topics of corporate finance, investments and financial markets and institutions to prepare successful business executives in both industrial and services firms throughout the United Arab Emirates and Gulf region.
The professional career of the students graduated from our finance and banking concentration is much promised and provides them with plenty of career opportunities such as: corporate financial officers, financial analysts, brokers, portfolio managers, bankers, insurance officers.
The Finance and Banking Program aspires to achieve excellence in the development, dissemination, and application of finance and banking knowledge about the functioning of private, public and not-for-profit organizations in a global environment.
The mission of the Finance and Banking Program is to enhance students’ critical thinking, communication, technological, and problem solving in the area of finance and banking.
Aims and Outcomes
Upon completion of the finance and banking program the students should be able to:
- Acquire foundation in the conceptual and analytical framework for making investing and financing decisions.
- Interpret and analyze basic financial statements in order to perform financial analysis.
- Understand the international aspects of finance, banking and insurance.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills related to the applications of finance, banking and insurance.
- Use effectively spreadsheets and web-based information technology in the applications of finance, banking and insurance.
- Develop an awareness of the financial business environment in UAE.
To obtain a Bachelor degree, a student must successfully complete 123 credit hours, with minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.0.