Ph.D. Accounting, University of Texas at Arlington, USA
MBA, University of Texas at Arlington, USA
Master in Accounting, Alexandria University, Egypt
Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), Alexandria University, Egypt
Financial Accounting, Cost and Managerial Accounting, Auditing, and Market Research
- Sobhy Elkhatib and Mohamed S. Elkhatib. 2015. Market Timing of Multi Consecutive Day Insider Trades. Global Business & Economics Anthology Journal, Vol. I, March 2015.
- Hany Kamel and Sobhy Elkhatib (2013) The perceptions of audit committees’ role in an emerging market: The case of Egypt. The Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Vol. 29, No. 2, UAE
- Khalid Alrawi and Sobhy Elkhatib (2011) A new initiative of knowledge management practices in Dubai Islamic Bank operations. International Journal of Business Innovation and Research, Vol. 5, No. 1, UK
- Khalid Alrawi and Sobhy Elkhatib (2009) Knowledge management practices in the banking industry: Present and future state - Case study. Journal of Knowledge Management Practice, Vol. 10, No. 4, USA
- Sobhy Elkhatib (2001) The effect of risk assessment on the external auditor’s reliance on internal auditors. Faculty of Commerce Journal for Scientific Research, Alexandria University, Vol.38, No.2, Egypt
Financial Accounting (U, G), Intermediate Accounting (U), Auditing (U & G), Managerial & Cost Accounting (U, G), Government Accounting (U), International Accounting (U), Advanced Accounting (U, G), Accounting Theory (U), Accounting Information Systems (U).
American Accounting Association