PhD in Business Management, University of Bohol, Philippines
PhD in Education, University of San Carlos, Philippines
Master in Business Administration, Universtiy of San Carlos, Philippines
Master in Education, Cebu Technological University, Philippines
Bachelor of Business Management, University of the Philippines, Philippines
Diploma in Education, Cebu Technological University, Philippines
Strategic Management, Quality Assurance in Education, Education, Human Resource Management
- Chaudhry, I.S., Paquibut, R., Islam, A. R. M., & Chabchoub, H. Testing the success of real-time online delivery channel adopted by higher education institutions in the United Arab Emirates during the covid- 19 pandemic. International Journal of Educational Technology in Higher Education. Vol. 18, Issue 1. September 2021.
- Paquibut, R.Y., Legion, M.C., Islam, A.R.M., & Chaudhry, I.S. (2021). Framework for Integrating CSR in the Supply Chain to Mitigate Climate Change. Journal of Legal, Ethical and Regulatory Issues. 24 (Special Issue 1)
- Chaudhry, I.S., Paquibut, R.Y., & Tunio, M.N. (2021) Do workforce diversity, inclusion practices, & organizational characteristics contribute to organizational innovation? Evidence from the U.A.E. Cogent Business and Management. 8(1), 1947549
Chaudhry, Iffat S. & Paquibut, Rene Y. (2021). Women Empowerment through Micropreneurship in Online Businesses in the Sultanate of Oman. Academy of Entrepreneurship Journal. Vol. 27, No. 1, February 2021.
- Paquibut, R.Y. & Al Naamany, A. (2019). Managing Organizational Change to Meet the Research-Teaching Nexus: The Case of an HEI in the Sultanate of Oman, International Journal of Educational Management, ISSN: 0951-354X, December 2019.
- Hamada, N, Paquibut, R.Y. & Shanaa, Z. (2019). Using the Moodle to Support Teaching and Learnig of Math. Opcion.Vol. 35, Special No. 23, December 2019.
- Paquibut, R. Y. (2017). A system evaluation theory analyzing value and results chain for institutional accreditation in Oman, Quality Assurance in Education, April 2017, Vol. 25 Issue: 2, pp. 161-170, doi 10.1108/QAE-06-2016-0030
Principles of Management, Project Management, Quality Management, Human Resource Development, International Business Management, Small Business Management, Talents Management, Organizational Behavior, Managing Performance, Organizational Communication, Strategic Management.
American Society for Quality - ASQ.org
A system evaluation theory analyzing value and results chain for institutional accreditation in Oman
Published in: Quality Assurance in Education
Apr 01, 2017
This paper aims to apply the system evaluation theory (SET) to analyze the institutional quality standards of Oman Academic Accreditation Authority using the results chain and value chain tools.In systems thinking, the institutional standards are connected as input, process, output and feedback and leads to the achievement of the final result. This allows the analysis of the value-creating chain of activities and the chain of results. Quality assurance can be achieved by higher education institutions when these standards and criteria are viewed as a chain of achievable results and value creating activities.The output of the analysis is a results chain and value chain map of institutional quality standards that will be useful in strategic management and quality standards compliance.
Building research ethos from the ground up using McKinsey 7-S framewor: The case of the Modern College of Business and Science
Published in: Asian Journal of Education and Training
Jan 01, 2017
The aim of this paper is to document the experience of the Modern College of Business and Science (MCBS) in building its research ethos as a quality management case study. The new strategic plan of MCBS gives focus on Research and Consultancy as one of its five strategic perspectives. Motivated by its aspiration to contribute to the growth and sharing of knowledge, the college embarked on the task of developing a systemic and systematic approach to build the hard and soft elements of institutional research using the McKinsey 7-S Framework. On one hand, the hard elements of strategy, structure, and system were designed through a series of dialogue within the college’s academic community. On the other hand, the alignment of the soft elements of shared values, skills, style, and staff to the hard elements was emphasized in a series of workshops. The outcomes include: 1) Policies and guidelines; 2) Research Agenda; and 3) Mechanisms for results.