Ph.D Industrial Engineering, University of Cincinnati, USA
M.S. Industrial Engineering, University of Cincinnati, USA
B.S. Mechanical Engineering, University of Cincinnati, USA
C.B.A. Certificate in Business Administration, Business School, University of Cincinnati, USA
Quality Management, Supply Chain manageemnt, Artificial Intelligence Applications in Industry
- Al-Zakwani, S.S.; Maroufmashat, A.; Mazouz, A.; Fowler, M.; Elkamel, “A. Allocation of Ontario’s Surplus Electricity to Different Power-to-Gas Applications”. Energies 2019, 12, 2675.
- Kader Mazouz, Keenan Crane, He Chemung:”Quality Tools Contribution to the Supply Chain Management: A Comparative Study between Organizations in France and China” Accepted to be published in the International Journal of Supply and Operations Management.
- Abdelkader Mazouz, Loay Al Naji, Riadh Jeljeli, Fayez Al Sdaifat:”Organizational Innovation and Entrepreneurship Readiness Framework: Comparative Study in the MENA Region”. African Journal of Science, Technology, Innovation and Development, April 2019
- Mahmoud Askari, Abdelkader Mazouz, Ghaleb El Rafae:”Crafting Employability Strategy in Skills-Driven Labour Markets”, International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Vol. 16, No. 1, 2018.
- Abdelkader Mazouz, Loay Al Anji, Yuanzhi Lyu: “Container Terminal Gate System Optimization”, Journal of Applied Business Research, 2017, Vol. 33, No. 3, pp. 605-614.
- Abdelkader Mazouz, Belkacem Athamena, “Quality Management Process Optimization”, International Business Management, 2016, Vol.10, pp. 6662-6469.
- Abdelkader Mazouz:”Quality Management Business Analytics Framework”, International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Vol. 12, No. 1, 2016.
- Abdelkader Mazouz:”The Impact of Six Sigma Training on Leadership Effectiveness.” International Journal of Business and Social Science, Vol. 6 No. 8, 2015.
Graduate: Project Management, Project Risk Management, Supply Chain for Project Managers, Quality & Operations Management.
Undergraduate: Supply Chain Management, Innovation Management and Creativity
American Society of Quality
An Improved Hybrid Particle Swarm Optimization and Tabu Search Algorithm for Expansion Planning of Large Dimension Electric Distribution Network
Published in: Energies
Sep 01, 2019
Optimal expansion of medium-voltage power networks is a common issue in electrical distribution planning. Minimizing the total cost of the objective function with technical constraints make it a combinatorial problem which should be solved by powerful optimization algorithms. In this paper, a new improved hybrid Tabu search/particle swarm optimization algorithm is proposed to optimize the electric expansion planning. The proposed method is analyzed both mathematically and experimentally and it is applied to three dierent electric distribution networks as case studies. Numerical results and comparisons are presented and show the eciency of the proposed algorithm. As a result, the proposed algorithm is more powerful than the other algorithms, especially in larger dimension networks.