علوم المعلومات ،جامعة أوتاجو، نيوزيلندا
Master of Management Information Systems, Amman Arab University, Jordan
BSc of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, University of Bath, UK
Business value of websites (eCommerce Websites), Social Commerce (Social Medial for eCommerce), Management Information Systems, Project Management, Digital transformation, eHealth, Innovation, AI and Blockchain
- Ghandour A. (2021). Opportunities and Challenges of Artificial Intelligence in Banking: Systematic Literature Review. TEM Journal, 10 (4), 1581-1587, DOI: 10.18421/TEM104-12
- Ghandour A, Woodford, B. J.(2021).Guidelines to develop AI ethics policy in Organizations: Perspectives informed from two different countries’ laws. The 4th Middle East & North Africa Conference for Information System (MENACIS2021): 11-14 November 2021, Agadir, Morocco. Hybrid Conference.
- Ghandour A, Woodford, B. J. (2021). Regulating Internet of Things: The case of UAE. TEM Journal, 10(3), 1031-1038 DOI: 10.18421/TEM103‐04
- Ghandour, A. (2021). Factors that Affect Using Mobile Payments in the Light of Covid-19. The 37th Business & Economics Society International (B&ESI) Conference June 7-9, 2021. Virtual conference.
- Woodford, B.J and Ghandour, A. (2021). An Information Retrieval-based Approach to Activity Recognition in Smart Homes. In Hacid H. et al. (eds) Service-Oriented Computing – ICSOC 2020 workshops. ICSOC 2020. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol 12632. Springer, Cham https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-76352
- Al-Enizi, Z. K., Ghandour, A., & Al-Hajaya, N. H. (2021). Revocation of Emirati citizenship due to committing cybercrimes. International Review of Law, Computers & Technology, 1-24. doi: 10.1080/13600869.2021.1886942
- Al-Enizi, Z. K., Ghandour, A. (2021). Introducing Smart e-Trials into the UAE Judicial System. Arab Law Quarterly, Advance Articles, 1-23. doi: https://doi.org/10.1163/15730255-BJA10045
- Zhang, Y., Ghandour, A., & Shestak, V. (2020). Using Learning Analytics to Predict Students Performance in Moodle LMS. International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning, 15(20), 102 - 115. doi: https://doi.org/10.3991/ijet.v15i20.15915
- Ghandour, A., & Woodford, B. J. (2020). COVID-19 Impact on E-Commerce in UAE. Paper presented at the 2020 21st International Arab Conference on Information Technology (ACIT), Giza, Egypt.https://doi: 10.1109/ACIT50332.2020.930007
Principles of MIS (U), Management Information Systems (G), E-Business (U), Project Management (U, G), Business System and Applications, Knowledge Management
- The Institute of IT Professionals / New Zealand
- NZ Society for Risk Management
- Jordan Engineers Association
- Association for Information Systems
سبتمبر 10, 2019
The ethical issues in business management have always been co-existing, but their type and quantum have been changed in the present digital world. The globalisation and digitisation of business have not only altered the ethical issues but also their gravity, as evidenced by the widening of problems and complaints. In the 21st century, business management is becoming more complex while a multitude of ethical issues appears simultaneously. Thus, an in-depth understanding of ethical problems and identification of mitigating options is required, for which these review efforts have been undertaken. Highly relevant research studies were selected from the literature and presented in a critique style, elaborating both sides of the picture. Significant findings were documented logically with consequent conclusions.
فبراير 02, 2019
يناير 01, 2019
يناير 01, 2018
ديسمبر 20, 2015