علم المعلومات ،جامعة أوتاجو، نيوزيلندا
Master of Management Information Systems, Amman Arab University, Jordan
BSc of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, University of Bath, UK
Business value of websites (eCommerce Websites), Social Commerce (Social Medial for eCommerce), Management Information Systems, Social Media Marketing, Digital transformation, eHealth, Innovation, AI and Blockchain
- Ghandour, A (2020). “Managing Innovation Process in the real estate industry - Case study from UAE”, International journal of innovation, creativity and change, Forthcoming.
- Ghandour, A. and Woodford, B. (2020). “Ethical Issues in Artificial Intelligence in UAE”, in the proceedings of the International Arab Conference on Information Technology ACIT’2019, Al Ain, UAE 3-5 December. 2019. IEEE DOI: 10.1109/ACIT47987.2019.8990997
- Ghandour, A. (2020). “Knowledge Sharing Platform for Multi-site Organisation”, in the proceedings of the International Arab Conference on Information Technology ACIT’2019, Al Ain, UAE 3-5 December. 2019. IEEE DOI: 10.1109/ACIT47987.2019.8991121
- Ghandour, N and Ghandour, A. (2019). “The Experience of three different user groups using personally controlled health record for multidisciplinary care team”, Australasian Journal of Information Systems, Vol. 23 (2019), 1-33.
- Nuseir, M.T. and Ghandour, A. (2019). “Ethical issues in modern business management”. International Journal of Procurement Management, Vol. 12, No. 5, 592 - 605. (DOI: 10.1504/IJPM.2019.10018652)
- Ghandour, A. (2019). ‘Crafting a web-unique value proposition using the concept analysis technique’, Global Business and Economics Review, Vol. 21, No. 1, 14-25.
- Ghandour, A. (2018). ‘FAHP-based to-do-list for eCommerce websites the case of SMEs in Abu Dhabi’, Int. J. Economics and Business Research, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp.52–71.
- Ghandour, A. (2017). “Online Value Proposition: Concept Analysis”, in the proceedings of the 30th Business & Economics Society International (B&ESI), Abu Dhabi, UAE 8-11 January. 2017. (Also discussant and a session chair)
- Ghandour, A. (2016). “Identifying Factors That Influence The Behavioural Intention To Use A New Mobile Payment System In Abu Dhabi”, in the proceedings of the IJAS International Conference for Academic Discipline, Al Ain, UAE 1-4 Feb. 2016. (I have also chaired a session)
- Ghandour, A., (2015). "Website Value Model for SMEs," International Journal of electronic Commerce Studies (IJECS). Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 203-222. http://academic-pub.org/ojs/index.php/ijecs/article/view/1403
- Ghandour, A. (2015). “An Exploratory study of the usage level of E-Commerce among Small and Medium Enterprises in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates”, Global Business & Economics Anthology (GBEA), March 2015, Volume I, pp. 151 - 159, ISSN: 1553-1392 http://www.besiweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/GBEA1511.pdf
- Ghandour, A., (2015). "Big Data Driven E-Commerce architecture,” International Journal of Economics, Commerce & Management (IJECM). Vol. III, No 5. Pages 940 – 947. ISSN 2348-0386 http://ijecm.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/3560.pdf
- Ghandour, A., Benwell, G. L., and Deans, K. R. (2013), “eCommerce website Metrics,", in the International Journal of Academic Conference Proceedings (IJACP), presented at the International Conference on Business Management & Information Systems, Institute of Management Technology, Dubai (ICBMIS2013), http://journal.ijacp.org/ISSN: 2164-263X. This paper has been adjudged as the best paper, II, presented at the International Conference on Business Management and Information Systems (ICBMIS2013), Dubai
Principles of MIS (U), Management Information Systems (G), E-Business (U), Project Management (U, G), Business System and Applications, Knowledge Management
- The Institute of IT Professionals / New Zealand
- NZ Society for Risk Management
- Jordan Engineers Association
- Association for Information Systems
سبتمبر 10, 2019
The ethical issues in business management have always been co-existing, but their type and quantum have been changed in the present digital world. The globalisation and digitisation of business have not only altered the ethical issues but also their gravity, as evidenced by the widening of problems and complaints. In the 21st century, business management is becoming more complex while a multitude of ethical issues appears simultaneously. Thus, an in-depth understanding of ethical problems and identification of mitigating options is required, for which these review efforts have been undertaken. Highly relevant research studies were selected from the literature and presented in a critique style, elaborating both sides of the picture. Significant findings were documented logically with consequent conclusions.
فبراير 02, 2019
يناير 01, 2019
يناير 01, 2018
ديسمبر 20, 2015