المحاسبة، جامعة ليفربول جون مورز، المملكة المتحدة
Master in Accounting, Alexandria University, Egypt
Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), Alexandria University, Egypt
Financial Accounting, Socially Responsible Investment (SRI), Ethical Finance, Accounting Employability skills and Accounting Career Planning
Adel Ahmed, (2017), “An investigation of the disclosure of corporate social responsibility in UK Islamic banks”, Academy of Accounting and Financial Studies Journal, Volume 21 Issue 3.
Adel E Ahmed, Ghaleb A El Refae, Sobhy M Elkhatib (2017) " Integrating Employability Competencies: A Framework for Accounting Education”, International Journal of Research in Business, Economics and Management, Vol.1 Issue 1 July-August 2017, pp 141-172.
Adel Ahmed, (2017) " An Investigation and Evaluation of Information Systems Combined/Joint Honours Degree into Accounting Programmes - An Evidence from UK Universities”, The International Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities Invention (The IJSSHI), ISSN: 2349-2031. Vol 4(9), DOI: 10.18535/ijsshi/v4i9.02.
Adel Ahmed, (2017) " Information Systems Competencies in Accounting Education”, International Research Journal of Applied Finance (IRJAF), ISSN 2229 – 6891. Vol. VIII Issue – 8.
Research Skills (UG), Managerial Accounting (PG), Banking Operations Management (UG), Principles of Financial Management (UG) Accounting in Business (UG), Accounting Information Systems (AIS) (UG), Financial Accounting (UG), Management Accounting (UG), Ethical and Islamic Finance Banking and Financial Reporting (UG/PG), Managing Finance (UG), Financial management (UG), Managerial and International finance (PG)
- Member, British Accounting Association. (BAA)
- Member, UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association (UKSIF)
- Trustee, Open College North West Region, Open Awards
- Member, BMAF Employability Special Interest Group
- Member, BMAF Internationalisation Special Interest Group
- Member, Islamic banking and Finance (IBF) NET Group
- Member, Higher Education Academy Business, Management, Accountancy and Finance Subject Centre (BMAF)
- Member, Higher Education Academy, Islamic Studies Network
- Fellow of Higher Education Academy (FHEA), UK
نوفمبر 01, 2017
أبريل 25, 2017