الاقتصاد، جامعة سيمون فريزر، كندا
M.Ec. University of New England, Armidale, NSW, AUSTRALIA
Diploma in Ag Econ University of New England, Armidale, NSW, AUSTRALIA
M.Sc. Ag. Econ, Bangladesh Agricultural University
B.Sc. Ag. Econ (Honors), Bangladesh Agricultural University
Finance & financial constraints, investment efficiency, financial sector development & economic growth, behavioral economics, Stock market performance and macroeconomic behavior
- inancing Constraints and Investment Efficiency: A Panel of Canadian Forestry Firms [with Professor Dr. Robin Hang Luo], Applied Economics, October 2018, Volume 50, Issue 48, pp. 5142-5154 | DOI: 10.1080/00036846.2018.1478387. It is an “A” ranked journal by the ABDC and indexed in SCOPUS. Published by Routledge (Taylor and Francis Group).
- Financing Constraints in some Selected Manufacturing Firms: An Application of Stochastic Frontier Approach, [with Professor Dr. Robin Hang Luo], Journal of Developing Areas, Special Issue on Dubai Conference held in April, 2016, Volume 50, No. 6, pp. 149-160.This is a “B” ranked Journal by the ABDC, published by Western Illinois Publisher;
- Naeem Mohammad, Abu Reza Mohammad Islam and Hazem Marashdeh (2016): Financial Development and Economic Growth: An Empirical Evidence from the GCC Countries Using Static and Dynamic Panel Data, Journal of Economics and Finance, 2016, 40(4), pp. 773-791. ( SCOPUS, EconLit,, Google Scholar, ProQuest, Ebsco Discovery Services, RePEc, ECONIS, CSA Env So, OCLC, Expanded Academic)
- Naeem Mohammad and Abu Reza Mohammad Islam (2015): A Re-examination of the Finance-Growth Nexus for the MENA region using Static and Dynamic Panel Data. International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, Issue 132 April,
- Implications of a Monetary Union between Russia & Kazakhstan: A Hypothetical Example: Some Analytical Issues & Thoughts. The Central Asian Journal of Management, Economics and Social Research, Issue 1 (4), September, 2004, Pp. 24-48
- A. R.M Shariful Islam and J. B. Morison (1992): Sectoral Changes in Energy Use in Australia: An Input Output Analysis, Economic Analysis and Policy, A Journal of the Australian Economic Society, 22:2, pp. 159-73. 1992, An Elsevier Publication: www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0313592692500042 and indexed in Journal of Economic Literature, Econ Lit & RePEc
Graduate Courses: Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Monetary Economics, International Trade, Open Economy Macroeconomics, Resource Economics, Investment in Emerging Markets, Financial Economics, Futures, Options & Other Derivatives, Corporate Finance, Financial Risk & Management, International Financial Management; Managerial Economics and Quantitative Analysis in Business.
Undergraduate Courses: Both Principle & Intermediate level Micro & Macroeconomics, International Trade & International Finance, Principle of Finance, International Financial Management, Corporate Finance and Financial Economics and Islamic Banking & Finance.